Minden Press-Herald

Thursday
Apr 17th

First fire of 2014

DSC 0082

The first house fire of 2014 was likely caused by an electrical problem, according to Minden Assistant Fire Chief Tommy John Hughes. Minden Fire Department's Central Station and Station 3 responded to the fire in the 500 block of Joel Street around 4:20 p.m. Wednesday. Hughes said the blaze, which originated around the breaker panel and was confined to the back of the house, was under control in 10 minutes and completely tapped out in less than an hour. No one was home at the time the fire started.

Subscribe to Read!
 

Advertisment

Advertisement

Advertisement

Facebook

Advertisment

Who's Online

We have 1121 guests and 1 member online