Minden Press-Herald

Thursday
Jul 31st

Smokey Situation

IMG 4134

District 7 and Minden Fire Department circulate air into a residence on Bearden Road (off Fuller Road) north of Dixie Inn after being dispatched to the location for a fire. Preliminary reports say the fire began in a cooking pot on top of the stove. The homeowner sustained possible burns and was attended by paramedics.

Subscribe to Read!
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

kingdom

Advertisement

Facebook

Who's Online

We have 1038 guests and 6 members online