Minden Press-Herald

Wednesday
Sep 17th

Hot Product

DSC_0012

If Santa Claus had visited Wednesday, he would've had a hard time coming down a chimney at the corner of Park Highway and Goode Avenue. Minden Firefighters were called to a chimney fire there at approximately 5:30 p.m. Fire Chief Kip Mourad said the fire was caused by a build up of cresote in the flue of the chimney. Mourad said firefighters stood watch until the fire burned out, making sure the wood around it did not ignite. The chief said he recommends checking chimneys once a year for build up.

Subscribe to Read!
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Facebook

Who's Online

We have 1241 guests and 3 members online