Sibley residence goes up in flames
A single-wide mobile home at 309 Horseshoe Loop is a large pile of rubble and ashes following a fire that required the aid of three departments.
Sibley firefighters, along with Doyline and Heflin firefighters, fought the blaze that was reportedly well under way by the time they received the call around 10:21 a.m. Thursday. According to Sibley firefighter Mike Delano, crews had cleared the scene by 11:56 a.m. Cause of the fire is suspected to be faulty electrical lines. There were no injuries.