Minden Press-Herald

Tuesday
Jul 29th

Exacta fire accidental

DSC_0058

A late afternoon fire Monday has been connected to a water heater in a laundry room at Exacta Inn.

"The water heater may have 'flashed' causing fire to run up the wall behind and beside it and inside a windowsill," said Fire Chief Kip Mourad. "It was hard to tell because it was so tight back there and hard for the guys to get to with the water heater in the way."

Subscribe to Read!
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

kingdom

Advertisement

Facebook

Who's Online

We have 1450 guests and 5 members online