Minden Press-Herald

Saturday
Aug 30th

Heavy Damage to Residence

DSC_4886

Adriana Walker said the fire in her home, located at 616 Evans St., happened so fast and she was so nervous she couldn’t even dial 9-1-1. According to Walker, the fire started not long after a crew doing renovations near her washing machine left her home. “When I seen it I started panicking,” she said, “I even dropped my phone and started yelling, ‘my house is on fire, my house is on fire!’” According to Minden Fire Department Battalion Chief Tommy John Hughes, the fire appeared to start in the area Walker suspected and her home received moderate to heavy damage.

Subscribe to Read!
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

GPTpineland

Football Bon Temps 2

Advertisement

Facebook

Who's Online

We have 1364 guests and 1 member online