Scott McGuire with New York Life has opened a second location to better serve his Minden area clients. The office is located at 712 Main Street and there will be a ribbon cutting at 11 a.m. on July 14. Scott has been with New York Life since 1987. His professional credentials and designations include
• B.S. in Marketing from Louisiana Tech University
• Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow
• Qualifying, Court of the Table** Member and Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table*
• Registered Representative for NYLIFE Securities Inc.
• Consistent 24 year New York Life Council Agent – Executive, President and Chairmans
• Current Chairman for the Town of Benton Parks and Recreation Board
• Lifetime council agent for New York Life
• Past 2006-2007 President of Shreveport/Bossier Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
• New York Life Centurion Award in 1990-2011
• Named one of the 1995 Shreveport/Bossier Young Businessmen of the Year
• Named 1990 Shreveport Life Underwriter Young Agent of the Year
• Named 2000 Shreveport Life Underwriter Agent of the Year
• Appointed Honorary Insurance Commissioner for the State of Louisiana in 1993 and in 2000
• Speaker at the 1995 Million Dollar Round Table in Toronto, Canada
• Speaker at various kick off meetings, sales caravans, general offices, life underwriter state conventions, President's Council, Executive Councils, Barons, Gathering of the Eagles, Worksite Renaissance/T.O.P.S. Convention
• Speaker at Seguros Monterrey Insurance Symposium of Mexico in Acapulco
• Past board member for the University Club, Arthritis Foundation, Palmetto Country Club, Northwest Louisiana Aquatic Foundation and Shreveport-Bossier Executive YMCA Board
• Inclusion in the 1997-98 edition of Who's Who in Executives and Professionals
• Shreveport MFA
• Head Coach for Little League baseball and football teams (past)
• Authored an insurance book regarding employee benefits, "Jump Start Your Income with Worksite Marketing"
• Published in numerous insurance magazines
• Produced a "How To" video on payroll deduction and worksite marketing
*MDRT recognized top 3% throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life and health insurance sales performance. **Court of the Table recognizes top 1%, which is 3 times the production or more of MDRT.
Call Scott today at 377-4224 for your insurance needs.