Minden Press-Herald

Saturday
Apr 19th

Campfire sparks burn ban

10-6_LAKE_BIST_FIRE

An apparent campfire gone wrong on Friday, October 12, prompted Webster Parish Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness Director John Stanley to issue a burn ban in the bed of Lake Bistineau.

"They were on four wheelers," he said. "They rode all over the lake bed and they'd built a campfire it looked like, because there were chairs in a circle around it. When they left it unattended, it got out.

Subscribe to Read!
 

Advertisment

Advertisement

Advertisement

Facebook

Who's Online

We have 955 guests and 1 member online