Minden Press-Herald

Wednesday
Apr 23rd

House destroyed in blaze

IMG_9219

District 10 Fire Department responded to a house fire on Coker Lane, Sunday at approximately 11:15 a.m. The structure was fully involved in flames upon arrival and Minden Fire Department responded to a call for mutual aid. The residence was a total loss, according to District 10 Fire Chief Russell Poole. No one was home at the time the blaze started. It was reported by neighbors. Firefighters were unable to determine cause.

Subscribe to Read!
 

Advertisment

Advertisement

Advertisement

Facebook

Who's Online

We have 833 guests and 2 members online